Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where is feeling?

Where is feeling located inside me..?? Is it in my heart..?? Well then, so far in my high school and uni school, teachers told me heart is a cardiac muscle, none ever tell me that one of heart's function is to regulate feeling, or container of feeling... All i know is that, heart is specialized muscle used to pump blood supply to all over my body... so why do people say "I love you with all my heart"...??

One of my friends said, it could be in the kidney.. How come yea... none of my Biology teacher ever mention that in their lectures.. there's nephons and cortex, bowsman capsule, loop of Henle, ducts, etc etc etc but none that has anything related to feeling.. and if kidney is responsible for feeling, then by any chance if one kidney is taken away, do we say "i love you with all my kidney" or " I am sorry honey, my feeling for you has been taken away by 50%, cuz the doctor took away my left/right kidney"... doesn't sound so right to me...

another of my friends also said that, brain is involved when it comes to feeling... that's my biological knowledge about brain is not extensive, but brain makes more sense to me, in terms of being held responsible for enxiety, nervousness, trembling and bla bla bla..

so where is my feeling located in my body..? does it comes in the form of peptide bond or lipid molecule...? if it does, then human can create more of "happy peptide molecule" and inject it to sad people so that sad people becomes happier..?? then feeling wouldnt be genuine anymore, no more precious and meaningful.. there will be biological feeling and laboratory feeling... EEEEWWWW....!!!

my friend said, it is from soul... define soul..? only human beings have souls... define soul..?? a special characteristic from God and is only given to human beings...? how special is men, that they have souls and therefore feeling...

oh how i treasure you, feeling... i am amazed by the Creator that create you, dear feeling..

P/S: still, underlying question is... where is feeling exactly...?

No comments: