Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank You

During one of the prayers in church, they prayed "thank you Lord for all the things that You have given to us, thank you Lord for all the blessings that You have poured down"...



After Amen, i thought of the prayer line once again, and ask myself "How about the things that God takes away?" ... When i pray, i thank God for His providence and blessings. I thank Him for a good day and people around me.. When was the last time i truely thank Him for the down sides of my life?



I was brought to remember 13th February 2008, the day i lost my camera. I like the camera a lot because i can take a lot of beautiful pictures with it. Pictures of peoples faces and events and sceneries...!!!! Pictures are precious stuff to me, each picture is so so so special, there will never be one event that is exactly the same as the one captured in the picture at that particular time...!!

But i lost the camera few days before i was about to come back to study....

Na, i didn't cry.. but i didn't thank God either...

How forgetful i was...

I forgot to thank God no matter how the circumstances may be..

I forgot to thank God for taking things away from me..

I forgot to thank God for losing my camera the day before Valentines' Day..

But He has never forsaken nor forgotten me. He has just reminded me again to thank Him in every situation.
I thank God for losing my camera.
And my soul rejoices in Him...!!

=>

1 comment:

/\/esy said...

Indeed,i love your blog quite alot..this post really gave me quite a big impact,really reminded me not to forget about our heavenly father no matter what circumstances.and of course,to be thankful always!

From ur posts i can see how blessed and how joyful you are!Keep it up..Bear in mind,he is lavishly loving us(1 John3:1)!May he showers his blessings upon you always!Huggies