Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday Service 2008

It was Easter Sunday. I was in the choir. We sang in the church.

Can u spot me?
My HOUSEMATES...!!
Evangeline, Janica, me, Jaclyn

upper row ( L to R): Derek, Dayong, Yeefang, Melvin, Derrel
lower row (L to R): Evangeline, Jaclyn, Jia Huei, Janica, me
Relationships with me:
Housemates- Janica, Jaclyn, Evangeline
PR in my house - Jia Huei and Yee Fang
Extended family- Derrel, Dayong, Derek, Melvin

so this is considered... a formal "FAMILY PHOTO".. hahahaha..

another "family photo" after easter sunday service.. ^^

Another one.. i think everyone looks lovely.. cuz it's not often that we gals wear skirts to church, and with the white top, everyone looks polite and just so lovely.. ^^
as for the guys, they dress up as well, so it's a good day to take family photo ^^.. hahahaha



Pic 1: Jaclyn, Tracey, me
cotton candy belongs to me and Tracey, we queued and got the cotton candy free ^^
Tracey is my beloved friend from China, and i first met her during passion booth last year, she's sweet and soft spoken, so gentle and i feel like protecting her all the time ^^ i like to hold her hands.. u know , there are some nice-to-hold hands and not-so-nice one.. haha, generally, bigger arms are nicer to hold while walking, like Tracey's and Siaw Tze's hand.. YeeFang's hand is thin, so not that nice.. but all are my gals hands, all are precious...!!! ^^
Pic 2: Jason, me, Ivan
Ivan is my hometown friend, Jason is Ivan's friend, so basically Jason become my friend too, haha. rlly appreciate them coming to church. they gotta wake up early, so it's rlly rlly nice of them. ^^

They are all my juniors from Intec, plus Claire (the gal to my right) who is Yeefang's housemate. ^^ wonder why were almost everyone wearing white top, hihihiih..

Iris, love ya much! ^^ she's in the choir too. still love ya a lot!

My very first cellgroup in Perth (first sem 2007)
Iris, Jia Huei, me, Koko Lawrence
gosh all are wearing white.. look like angels ^^ i so love that sunday man..

Pic 1: Usha, Pauline, me
Pic2: Yan Hua, me
i love you guys too....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Usha is so so so pretty and lovely, i like to look at her laughing, cuz then will be able to see her dimples, and combined with her sharp nose and rabbit tooth and sweet smile, oh i can look at her for hours and hours and hours! She taught us choir and she pinned my hair for me that sunday! thanks usha! muacks!
Pauline is so chicky and bubbly! hahahahah... always make ppl around her laugh with her. and i miss having her around la now. when we're in vickery, we hang out together and she stood beside me in choir and during choir practise time.. love poking u, hahaha.
Yan Hua the star of the day! she's in the drama team and the drama team make the service amazing. rlly amazing, my tears was accumulating when i saw the skit. Jesus is alive and he is real, he is always wanting us to be back to him.


Pic 1: me, Zie, and Jie's friend
Pic 2: me and Jim
i met Zie during this year's passion booth, she looks so so so much like Fenny!! and she smiles ALL the time!!!! she's always so cheerful...!
Jim is my Intec junior, he's now in UWA for bachelor of engineering. He's a godly guy, a worship leader, a guitarist, a trustworthy friend, encouraging, an intercessor. and he's single, lol..


Pic 1: Jeng and me
Pic 2: Dayong and me
Jeng is my coursemate, also the highschool mate of Janica. Jeng is a nice friend, always give us a ride to school when the weather is HOT.. hahaha.. thanks for all the free ride! and when the strong wind and rough rain comes in winter, will need ur help again, haha.
I knew Dayong through last year's 2nd Sem cellgroup, a excessively kind-hearted friend. thanks for all the help all the while yea ^^.

This is William! i knew him through my cellgroup this year. He's funny, joker, and he's like out big bro in cell, talks like a big bro and acts like one. haha

the pics that follow next are those who went for Bubble Tea in the city after Easter Carnival, hahaha.. Derek, Janica, Sara, Derrel, Claire, YiJia, Thomas,me and Sara, YeeFang, Jia Huei, Dayong.


No comments: