Sunday, March 9, 2008

Starry starry Night


Me : Why do You make the sky in Perth so bare?
He : so that you get to see the many stars in the sky at night.
Me : how do You know i have always wanted to see stars..?
He : because I heard you prayed when you were stil in Sitiawan.
Stars are seen so tiny, like many small dotts up high in the sky. But they are not tiny at all. They are in fact very very VERY huge. Most of them are even hundred times bigger than the Sun.
When i look up to the sky, i see the nature's testimony of my God.. the stars speaks of His Majestic power.. How awesome He is, because He creates all the huge stars in galaxies, places them in their place and calls them by names.
My God is a great God. As i count the stars in the sky, i count God's love for me. But there are just too many stars up there i can't finish counting, countless.. so does is His love for me, countless .. I feel God nearer to me today, when i look up to the sky and see the stars..

No comments: