Saturday, March 29, 2008

One small whisper

Few months ago, I sat there as i listened to Pastor Ling shared. I sat there quietly and dreamt what if.. so i whispered...
it was just a small whisper, of a sentence, in my heart towards God. it wasn't even a proper prayer... Since it wasn't what i say a proper prayer, I wasn't sure whether it was presented to God , or was it even loud enough to be heard by God....

So , it is true when the Bible says "God sees our hearts".. He knows my desire.. He know me inside out. What was insignificant, He knows.. and what small desire that i was afraid to let the world know, He knows.. Few days ago, God granted it to me.. and now that i am having it, i will use it for His glory... it might take years before i can fully fulfill my small desire, but i will not be shaken..

One day... i will let the people around me know, of what God has given to me when i whisper a small whisper... My God is not too big/busy that He has neglected me nor bypassed my small little whisper..
But this desire is not longer that small... hour by hour, day by day, i feel it is getting bigger and closer... that one day will come, when i can worship Him with more than just words....

No comments: