Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Little Sweet surprise from God ^^

After church, we stayed back to have a little chat with church brothers and sisters. While we're still in the church, suddenly a friend of mine threw me a tiny thing and ^^ hihi, my response was quick enough that i got hold of the tiny thing...!!!! I was caught by surprised...!!!!

IT IS A RUBICS CUBE...!!!!!!!
IT IS A RUBICS CUBE......!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS A RUBICS CUBE..................!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt be any happier today cuz i've got a rubics cube...!!!!! Well, the thing was that today our celgroup wasn't planning to have lunch after church. so the rational is that, we wont be going out for lunch to Spencer Village, thus not going to get to play the $2 twist machine thus 0% of getting what i want, hey....
but but but... all of sudden, this TINY THING was on my palm...!!!!!!!!! ^^ i am seriously feeling so jolly, La La La La La La La La ^^...

God threw me a sweet little surprise today ^^


See, it's really me with the rubics cube on my hand ^^


Can be earrings ^^


Or necklace^^



God shows me He can really do things for me ^^ and really wants me to trust in Him in bigger things. In my studies, my family, my friends, my time, my belongings, my desire. My everything. My everything, everything and everything...
In any simple day of our lives, look out for little surprises from God.. I have had many of them... Sometimes it feels like God is dating me (woots, shy shy) ... u can have those surprises too ^^ only if you allow yourself to look at things through His eyes and your heart to have the pleasing faith He wanted..

P/s : to my beloved friend who bless me with this rubics cube, i thank God for sending you to pass me this gift from Him. and HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to you....!!!! God bless you ok...!!! ^^....!!!!
smile smile smileeeeee....

No comments: