Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A time for everything

Ecclesiastes 3:4-8
A time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

If there are times that i could change, i would.. i would choose to remain and stay.. i would choose to do what i wanted to do and continue to do.. i would choose to say the word and not keep it back.. i would choose to hold on tight and not let go.. i would choose to set again things and people in place.. i would choose to not take the pain and bitterness..

it is me who failed to fanthom what God has done from the beginning to the end, because i failed to trust..

But God said He has set a time for everything, every activity under the heaven. He made everything beautiful in its time, and set eternity in the hearts of men.

The time to cry and the time to smile is beautifully placed in His time, never too early nor too late. He assures me He is making my life a beautiful process of its own.

There is time to search and the time to give up, thus i know there are things in life that i cant hold on to forever. When God says "let go", teach my heart to obey His will instead of my own desire.

He whispers me that He will give me courage to give up something for the best that He has in store for me...

i know He will provide the things i have wanted.. even better and fresher than i can ever imagine..

Lord God, the Alpha and Omega, You have given me the knowledge of Your perfect time. help me to trust in You, now i know my days are for You...

Because everything that God does will endure forever.

No comments: