Friday, October 12, 2007

i want to hide in You

As i walked into God's presence today, i couldnt stand it anymore. I broke down into tears because i was dishearten.

Father Lord,You know my heart, You know my tendency to despair, Lord You have promised to care for me. Lord, i dont want to face the world, i just want to hide safe in You. Lord, in You i'm safe from the harshness of the people and the circumstances. Lord, all i want is to hide in You. i just want to hide in You.
Lord, because You have promised to never forsake me, only i have courage to come this far to this land. Lord teach me to surrender my heart to You. Lord, help me not to ever hold back a portion of my heart anymore. Forgive me for keeping back a part of it, and let the world to have a chance to crush my heart. Now i'm despair, do not forsake me. Lord Father, i want my heart to be totally Yours, so that You can keep my heart safe and unhurt. Lord, all i want now is You, protect me from the harshness of the world i'm living in

Psalms9:9-10
The Lord is a refuge for those oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know Your name will trust You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.

I know You love me. in fact, You love me the most. You assure me that i am precious in You eyes. I am the apple of Your eyes. i know You never leave me. Lord, even though sometimes i dont understand the work of Your hand, i trust in You. Because i know You love me. Thank you Lord. Refine my heart once again, make it more precious than silver and gold. Refine my heart to have bigger capacity for those that have disheartened me. Take away my old heart and give me a new heart. A heart that rejoices in You and trust in You, because You are the real joy giver and my only strength. Put a new joy in my heart. Lord i know You can and You will. I love You more than anything else.

No comments: