Friday, October 5, 2007

Imbalance-ness

It's so imbalance... Super tak balance... Duper boh balance...!!!!

today is friday (well, 52mins to 12midnight). Had cellgroup at 6pm. By 6.45pm my beloved tummy sang the daily national anthem "bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''...... "bbbbrrrrrrr".... "bbbrrrrrrrr"... the thing is, my tummy is very on time, never late, never too early. 15mins later, could feel air forming in my tummy, expanding my abdominal diameter and thus my red shirt then looked tighter on me, especially the waist area. ^^
Finally, by 8pm we're out of the house heading to Annual Pasar Malam in Curtin Graduation Square ( ps: name of the place given was inaccurate, cuz i dunno what's that place called)... Looked super merry lor..!! so many heads and figures, the best part is there were so many stalls set up selling a variety of asian food..! well, i would say it's mostly malaysian typical pasar malam food, heeheehee, besides some indonesian food and bubble teas.
Initially decided to walk as a group with cellgroup but it was hard as the rest were walking with different pace, and looking at different stuff. So ... i just walked... hahahahaha....
Then the pasar malam atmosphere started to hit me. I then started to care less bout spending and care more bout getting those foods... well, usually i would try to save even 50cents whenever i do my grocery shopping. BUT due to the fact that this Curtin Pasar Malam was so so so so similar to malaysian typical pasar malam, i started to lose control on my spending. i bought food uncontrolably without thinking whether am i able to finish them. Anyway, i did finish most of the food that i bought,heheeeheehee. Foochow ppl (like me) are renowned for being great eaters. I ate two lidi sticks of fishballs, one bowl of hard-as-rock che cheung fun, one cup of desserts, 3/4 bowl of curry mee, and 3/5 bowl of jawa mee.
overall, i'm bloated...!!! my tummy has now expand to twice it's usual diameter, but thank goodness my tummy's elasticity is of appreciatable strength, that i can still remain unexploded... hahahahaha...!! bloated to the extent i feel it hard to sit, would rather lie down straight. but i couldnt cuz i have assignments to do and am now here writting to tell bout my bloat-fulness. ^^
oh ya, and there was performance by a live band there, was good, i reckon. Out of allthe songs that they sang, i only knew two songs- Big girls dont cry and Umbrella, jimmy said i'm deprived of the world, hahahaha.. Ppl were cheering and the night was a little chilly. cold breeze once in a while. I liked it that it was opened air, so it makes ppl light-hearted. Saw quite a number of couples cuddling and.. yea.. Like that la..
what i wanna convey (again) is that the way i save on grocery doesnt balance out the way i spent at pasar malam tonight. and besides, the pasar malam food looked nicer than it tasted..... bleh, hahahha...
i should try to strike a balance on my spending. if i die-hard trying to save even 50cents on grocery, then i shouldnt just spend 10bucks on the un-delicious mee (as i said, looked nicer than taste) hahaha... hmmmm... lesson to learn.
hiihihhihhi...!!!!

No pics cuz i din take any pics, was holding foods on one hand and purse on the other hand. =P
but i enjoyed myself.

P/s : hmmm, think i should say sorry to my cellgroup members.. cuz instead of eating together with u guys, i went to eat in front of the stage cuz i wanted to feel sitting at the stairs and enjoying the performance and eating in a crowd. ^^

No comments: