Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Less than 24 hours..

On Monday 22/10/07

2.00pm: I happily showed my chicken toy to my vietnamese housemate while she's cooking porridge. Showed her that it can moved and its head nods...! ^^

2.05pm: She showed deep interest in the toy chicken.

2.15pm: My toy chicken became hers.

2.25pm: Yan Hwa suddenly uttered "ah ann"...!!! woot..!!! so lovely...!!!

2.30pm: Was stil laughing out loud while chatting with YanHwa.

2.55pm: Started to feel emotional about my toy chicken.

3.00pm: EXACTLY after 24hours of getting the toy chicken from Spencer Village yesterday (sunday), i mourned the loss of my dear dear dear toy chicken....!! my first toy chicken....

3.20pm: Jia Huei sent me a pic of cow shaking its butt. Asked me not to be sad cuz she is giving me a toy cow instead...

3.25pm: Jonathan L sent me a mms, saying i always like wierd thing. And express willingness to buy me a real chicken if i really want it.. REAL chicken..??? with the feather and head and leg attached..?? impossible...

3.30pm: Jessica asked me to be positive.

3.45pm: Too sleepy to mms anymore.

4.00pm: Decided that, i shall be glad. Give willingly and happily. Who knows the next time i twist the knob at the machine, i will get rubiks cube. ^^

4.05pm: sweetly.. softly... felt asleep..

4.05.01 pm....!!! : Derek woke me up through the window....!!!! gggrrrrr..... hahahahaha ( this line was posted upon request by Mr.Derek, lol)

In little things, God always wants to teach us to trust in Him. Does it make sense that the Sherperd would care less about getting His sheeps to the green pasture than they themselves care about getting there?

Something that i consider good or someone dear, if taken away, i choose to trust God that God knows where they ought to belong and what is better for me. God in His heavenly riches then blesses me with more, more than what i considered has lost.

Many are the torments of the ungodly; but unfailing love enfolds him who trusts in the Lord. Rejoice in the Lord and be glad. ^^


No comments: