Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Ah Ann

look at my chat box...!!! someone just called me Ann...!! ^^ oh dear lin foong..!!

ooo~~~~.. i do miss people calling me Ann ah.. All the while, only two people will call me by that name.. they are Lin foong and Hannah, both my hometown best friends ^^...

This is because, handphone wasnt popular among teenage people (or only us three) back then in the 2003s.. LOL...

So we call to houses instead.. and these two people here ( i repeat : Lin Foong and Hannah ) were those two faithful frequent caller to my house... i didnt normally pick up calls cuz i was always in the room, most of the time...

So.. when they called, my mum will shout " AH EN.....!!!!! "........ which they heard on the other side of the phone as "ah ann....... ".... heeheeeheeehee.. eventually they called me by that name...

feel so lovely when being called that way... Hannah will be very gentle and say "Ann ah, that one... this one.. bla bla bla.. hahaha.. yalor yalor..".... where as Lin Foong, sometimes call me "Ah mu" but then still addresses me as Ann...

makes me miss the good old times in hometown, cant wait to see u guys...!!! soon.. soon...

^^

No comments: