Friday, October 31, 2008

today i wanna dedicate this song to two dear friends of mine...!!

was looking thru u-tube for a chinese song and accidentally bump into this singer, Ling...
this song was so so so nice.....!!!!!!! repeatingly "replay-ed" the song countless times yday nite..


or was it me that was suddenly reminising about my teenage time, when i was 16, 17... and 18.... when i used to listen to MY-FM every night while craming for final exam..!! that was when i knew every single new chinese song that was broadcasted.. and very much to my liking too, emo emo.. hahahaha... but yea, this song makes me thinks back of sitiawan and how was i like when i was 16, going 17... living 18...

to HANG WAN who went back Malaysia so quickly and is gonna holiday-ing there for 2months plus while me having exam here.........huuhuuhuu.... gggrrr @.@'''... i bet he's enjoying himself very much now...!!!! Mr. Lew hang wan, if there's no durian, then ... mmm... maybe duku-langsat..? heeheehee...

to YEE FANG who hugged me all the time (and two hrs ago) and read my every post in blog....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hihihihihi... ^^ sayang sayang...!!

they both are from Sitiawan and Air Tawar, my dear hometown friends...!!!!!! kakakaka... enjoy the song ya ^^

No comments: