Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back

i'm back here to blog..
it had been a loong loong time since i LOR-SOR in blog..

days had been hectic since July, with the on-going events in church.
I enjoyed doing things all the while, wanting to live up to what i believe in and proclaim.
I wanna go all out to serve in His house during my youth, with all my HEART and ENERGY..
I did that and the reward was tremendously overwhelming joy, friendship and blessings in return..
one thing that i love the most of this part is that i'm now a Compassion advocate (click here to know more).

and yet..
I find myself, having lesser and lesser time to sit down, ponder and reflect..

now that all the big events are over, i am just glad to find myself in composure again, sitting on the chair, reading and thinking.. and typing..
it's when life takes a break for me to realize that the world is spinning, what am i doing, the purpose of doing, the lessons i am to learn and its impact to me and ppl around me.. above all, God's plan through all the events..

many are the small thoughts that came and went, and many unpenned down..
let's see from here forth, how many will be re-discover and put into words again..
looking forward to it..

No comments: