Saturday, October 18, 2008

when i grow old, i wonder will i be grumpy..
or will i be grumpy even when i am not old yet..

i want to be my kids' best friend..
i want to be best friend to my kids' friends as well...

my hair is getting longer and longer...
well obviously, cuz they just dont grow shorter and shorter...

wanted to cut my hair short cuz it's convenient...
but sometimes envy those with long hair cuz they can do many things with their long hair..

i had kuey tiaw in Chi, think it was good but just over-priced..
i had grocery in woolworth, think it was ok, still over-priced, esp my fav chicken breast fillet...

i had a try at the Vic Park's pharmacy, hoping for a summer pharmacy job...
wonder if the manager likes me or did i make a good impression...

i am currently reading Matthew again..
wonder why as if those stories seem new to me...

i realize we need to be hungry and thirsty..
Hunger can be fed by His words, thirst needs to be fed by Holy Spirit...

i hasnt been to Subi for so many weeks...
wonder what awaits me stil waits...

Exam is in 3 weeks time and time is running..
but summer is in 5weeks time and wonder if i run faster than time...

the day is hot and i dun need a heater anymore...
but what if i need a fan? but i dont have a fan...

who is cooking for dinner tonight..?
i prefer to just eat something simple like yoghurt for dinner though...

i realize love always revolve around the kitchen...
either you prepare food, or people prepare food for you...

if a man says you're gorgeous you're pretty..
i wonder what's going thru their mind now and for future...

if i dont stop writing now..
when will i start studying...

BYE...!!!!!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u have a lot running in your mind, my dear cheah yen.


.....just like me wahahahah =P

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

ya, i have many things in mind...!!! and none is bout uni.. oh well, maybe i have uni in mind.. but at the least item... hihihihihihihiih....!!!!