Thursday, October 23, 2008



Wednesday lunch time i went to Chemist Warehouse to hand in my resume as promised. The manager, Ms JL offered me a job after discussing for a while. well actually i talked to her before, last saturday when me and the gals were randomly in the pharmacy to visit Alan and Zheng Yi......

She offered me job provided i can start imediately next Monday, every Monday night from 5pm to 9pm... u know it's not easy to get a pharmacy job here for casual and 500hrs.. and therefore to reject a pharmacy related job is rlly a risky thing to do... also, she said it would be best to start my 500hrs during the CNY period cuz that time pharmacist and other workers will be away, and they'll definitely rlly need ppl to fill in CNY... so i took the offer.. we shook hand and she got me my uniform, and my temporary name tag... she said if i'm staying in the pharmacy for long term, then i'll get my permanent tailormade name tag.. prol that time wanna change my name to CHEAH instead of YEN... ^^

meaning i most likely wont be heading back for CNY... hence sobs.....

but looking on the brighter side.. i can choose to go back during next year winter break.. prol Linfoong will be back as well ^^.. and that time Hannah has off from her uni as well... and Kel and Sophia has no school as well... many ppl will be around...

then also, Yan Pin asked me to sign up for Curtin Volunteer 1st sem next yr, so summer will be pretty occurpied!!!!!... and she has something to talk to me... wonder what is it..

CNY not going back....????????? sobs......... getting rlly emo....................... sobs......

btw, i'l start work effectively on 27th Oct 5pm til 9pm... my time to study for exam become less... i will most likely be absent from blog/FB till i gain my indepence on 19th Nov 10.30am...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo i wont be going back for CNY for 5 years ok!!!

but yu coming back in winter????? i mite/thinking of going to aus for a placement lar!!! how!!!

real linfoong wtf

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

cheng lin foong u like to go against my flow one right..???? when i say i'm not going back for winter, then u go back msia... when i say i'm going back for winter, u say u wanna aus come for replacement ..... pekchek betul .... uuuhuuuhuuuhuhu @__@'''

*jeSSicA* said...

whoa, not going back for cny and spend the whole summer here? the first thing that come into my mind is....it's gonna be super hot here!!! especially perth LOL

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

jess : the first thing that came to my mind was Sobbing....... emo emo... rlly la......

hot wise, well i'l be working inside the building with fully air-conditioned facility, so no prob, heeheeeheehee.. at nite can on the AC at home... heeheehee...

but i cant go back........ =<