Saturday, May 12, 2007

When Autumn Comes...




April 17




Autumn has come,
the leaves turning brown,
as some dry ones fall plain to the ground..

cold wind blows hard,
rain and thunder follows,
and the path ahead seems all wet and dangerous..

Clouds shield the sun,
temperature drops low,
when the day becomes colder, weaker..

But...

O God, i pray to You,
remain still in me this season,
so i will not wither and fall like dry leaves..

You and none but You alone,
is all superior Mighty Power,
i shall thread the path with courage and boldness..

Your presence is for me,
burn in me and let me declare,
now i live with passion for You, My Lord..


So...

i look up to the sky,
and say to You, Glorious King..


to You i willingly follow,
like a child holding tight to the Father's hand..
to You i live to bring praise,
dance and rejoice in the Feast of Glory..
to You i call for help,
the Saviour, mercy and grace found only in You..
to You i place my trust and hope,
when human's heart fails the test..
to You i search for eternity love,
for i know the love of flesh fades..
in Your plan i gladly abide,
You keep my future wonderfully safe within Your promises..
to You i surender my life my all,
this life i live is not my own, but Yours..
Yours..

O my Lord,
with all my heart,


i love You so,


when autumn comes..




No comments: