Thursday, May 10, 2007

I know something

April 12

I kNoW sOmEtHiNg

If one day i graduate, i will pack up and go to the beach and spend the whole day sitting by the seaside, eating my vanila ice-cream and drinking frozen coke.

I will think back of the past 4 years; of my first day in Perth, my first night in Perth, my first step into university, my first visit to church, my first self-cook-proper-meal, my first homesick, my first friend-sick, my first lecture, my first winter jacket, my first night out, my first night burning mid-night oil, my first test, my first exam, my first extemperaneous drug, my first call from Malaysia, my first call back to Malaysia, my first sunset, my first cellgroup outing, my first parttime job, my first hiphop dance in Zion and etc.

I will think back of my first tear, my first disappoinment, my first worry, my first fear, my first disagreement, my first joy, my first laughter, my first anticipation, my first excitement and my first fulfillment.

I will think how did i go through all that? How fast time flies? How have i changed? How did others change?
Will i have a mate or will i be single?
Do i wear those grown up cloths, or i have my long curly hair..?
Will my frens stil be with me or will they settle somewhere else?
Will my favourite places stil remain the same or will they be reconstruct..?

I might in the end feel confused because i might not have answers to all these questions.
I dont know how will i feel and how will i be at that time.

But i know something.
I know Someone has given me promises,
promises to prosper me and not to harm me.
I know as long as the sun still rises from the east, God will always be faithful.
His grace and mercy sustain me.
His eyes watches over me, day by day.
His hands keeps me in His loving arms.
He will mould me, He will shape me.
Till one day when He send me out to do His will.
For this, He will do in me.
Even if people changes, even if time fades, even if the world hurts,
I will not lose hope, i will not give in, i wil not be destroyed.
For He has also said,
He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
He is the Everlasting King.
He is love.

我空虚的心灵, 终于不再流泪
期待着雨后, 缤纷的彩虹
诉说你我的约定
我不安的脚步, 终于可以停歇
主祢已为我, 摆设了生命
的盛宴.
与祢有约,
是永恒的约
彩虹为证,
千古不变.
我要高歌,
为生命喜悦
万物歌颂祢的慈爱,
大地诉说祢的恩典.

No comments: