Thursday, May 10, 2007

cUtE dAy

April 09

It's CUTE

Easter monday is a very cute day. I slept at 3am and woke up at 10am. By 10.05am, i was Jac's room to see her did her final packing. No, she wasn't going to run away. She was packing for a camp => . Well, as i sat there watching her packing, i think i yawned more than i talked to her. Nevertheless, i managed to send her off with a smile.

By 10.30am, i had my breakfast of 2pieces of bread + kaya spread + cheese. It was delicious, haha so i ate for a second round. I walked back to my room, did some readings and put on a jumper. The temperature was rather cold. When i say cold, it means the froozing of my fingers and toes, inability to write properly, and the feeling of lethargic..... LETHARGIC..... sleepy.....
Stil feeling cold, i thought to myself, maybe the quilt can provide some warmth, and since the quilt is heavy and huge, i couldnt bring it off the bed. Therefore, i had to climb to the bed and sat on the bed. I guess coldness not only numbed my fingers and toes but also my rationality. What happened next was rather uneventful. I first sat on the bed leaning against the wall, with the quilt covering all of me except my head. That position lasted for a few minutes. Then i resorted to a turtle-position on the bed. The one with hands and legs all squeezed in and my back facing the ceiling. And still quilt over me. Huh! Somehow my hands (reflex response), just moved the quilt over and soon my head too, was under the quilt. I wasnt thinking much at that time, wasnt even realizing that i eventually felt asleep.

In a blur blur state of mind, i saw Yi Tyeng beside me, she said today was cold and i agreed. Hmmm, soon somehow again, i kind off (woke up??) stretched my leg straight, and oouch..! i had a cramp....!! When one has a cramp, the best thing to do is not to do anything at all, dont move...!! So, i didnt move, even though i was awake by then. Also, i realized the part where Yi Tyeng told me "today is cold" was only a dream.
When i was able to move, i changed my position under the quilt again. By the way, i had been sleeping a lot during the many years of many school breaks. So, it comes to me naturally about the various positions to sleep. This time, my hands, not under the direction of my mind, moved the pillow and placed it vertically under my neck, with my face facing sideway downward (can u imagine that?). The position actually looked like as if i'm reading a book while lying on the bed (a big XieXie to SPM and INTEC stress, hahahaha), except that there's no book in front of me, and my eyes were 101% closed and mind's off-duty. The quilt was stil faithfully covering over me. And i dozed off again....

I finally woke up, as in got off the bed and the quilt. I took a glanced at the clock, and to my surprise, it was 1pm....!!!!
Pretty soon after that Yi Tyeng came knocking on my door and asked what to cook for lunch. Oh this part was real, i wasnt dreaming. Anyway, i said fried maggie would be good. We decided to fry it with some vege and meat. However, after a thorough inspection through the empty fridge, we realized we cant cook the vege. The vege is supposed to be kept for dinner as we have one vege left and we usually cook proper meal for dinner (that means rice + meat + vege ). We looked on the frozen storage area of the fridge. Hmm, now we couldnt fry the maggie with meat as well, as we do not have any meat left. But we do have two pieces of fish. Dont think it's a good idea to fry maggie with fish though. So i told Yi Tyeng maybe we can add in frozen peas to the maggie. She said there was none left in the fridge. I unbelievingly inspected the frozen area again and yes! She was right, no frozen peas left...!! Well, one can always fry eggs to go with maggie but unfortunately i used the last two eggs yesterday for dinner.
No vege, no meat, no fish, not even frozen peas or fried egg. Yi Tyeng said we shall fry maggie mee alone. Sigh. =P

Wait wait, Jpa isnt that stingy that we are so poor over here and couldnt afford a proper lunch. It's just that, we underestimated the food that we had left in the fridge and didnt bother to do grocery shopping few days before. Besides, it was too late when we realized we do not have enough food left. The malls were closed for the past few days and also today, as it is still Easter Holiday. Ok, the very first thing to do tomorrow morning shall be grocery shopping in Carousel........ Oh, yesterday night i did told Jac that me and Yi Tyeng shall practise survival skill today. Haha..!
Oh my sister just sms-ed me, to give me a pincode =>. Now i have the page "Tambah nilai berjaya. Baki : RM35.00, Tarikh luput : 09.05.2007" appearing on my phone with the Maxis number, hihihihihiihih...!!!!

Hahahahah, it's seriously a cute day => ...!! cheers...!!!

No comments: