Thursday, September 17, 2009

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.
Do not be like the horse of the mule,
which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle,
or they will not come to you.
Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the LORD's unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in him.
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Psalm 32:8-11

There's peace in heart now, after meditating on Psalm 32:8-11.

I am just an ordinary (next-door-gal says Tommy) who is ordinary at heart. Who feels upset over a flaw, or disappointed over a relationship, angry over uncleaned kitchen..

When i knew that people i know is hiding something from me, it really just make me upset. My heart is like the wild wind outside the window(its very windy today in Perth), blowing strongly in all directions not knowing what is the right and correct thought.

I wanted so much to say that i am not a person who can tolerate flaws in a relationship (friendship or kinship), yet over many occasions i learnt that God he took upon Himself the flaws of the world and love them still so much. He loves me still so much when i'm so full of flaws. Yet i feel disappointed and upset when there is flaw in relationship with people..

side track a little (overheard this from church):
when i feel that i do not deserved to be loved by God for all my flaws, then that means i do not know yet the full measure of the love of God, which is immesureable..
i was like "this cant be true".. but it is true!!
The full love of God accepts and forgives, heals and restores.. all things!



No comments: