Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I must get back to the habit of writing. Cuz when i look back many years later, i'll be reminded of what happened, what i've experienced, and what i've learned. It's gonna be awesome journey with little moments along the way. I want to pen all my little moments down, big or small, happy or sad, sun or rain, poor or rich, well or ill. ^^ hahaha.

What's my updates?

Alright, I'm going back on the 1st of Dec 2009 (again) yeah. I am looking forward to visit Cheras Night Market. Tommy called me "pasar malam junkie" hahahaaha.

Am not sure what's the plan for Dec in Sitiawan, but i guess, i miss doing all the things that i did in the past, like helping mum's cellgroup to cook food, going around town eating, lie flat on the living room floor and read The Star, goes to church every now and then for the kids dance practises, supper, more of quiet time reading...

Now there's this few sentences ringing in my mind, learn it from Zion some time ago----
"Do not dwell in past glories/grief.. Do not hold on to the past that i miss doing something greater for present and future.. " which i cant agree more...!!!

well, lets look forward to Dec and im sure something greater is yet to come.

And i've already book my ticket to go India on 2nd Jan 2010. It's gonna be my first even self-funded mission trip. Talking bout self-funded, i must really thank God for his provision!
See, i dont have money to go for mission trip but i've yearned to go for mission for some time already. And through serving the church during orientation, i was given the responsibility to lead a group of international students to be volunteers around uni for that particular period of orientation. With that position, comes salary, not much, but it IS ENOUGH to cover for my flight and my spendings there ^^. and what's more, God's timing is always so perfect. It was only this semester that i was receiving salary as Volunteer Leader, and it was also this semester that Ziech call for Zion's first ever mission team to form and respond to God's calling to go into India.

then ring ring, there comes another sentence which i learnt in Zion some time ago "Use what God has given to us for his glory". Now that God has provided me money, i am really thankful that i can use it to go for mission!!

Praise Good for his goodness and mercy in my life today!

2 comments:

Erwin Lee said...

AWESOME !!!!!! you're sucha great child of god ! All the best in India. SPREAD GOD's love and glory

Anonymous said...

my dad called me a pasar malam junkie aswel .... =.=''

everytime we drive pass a pasar malam he wud go, nah linfoong ur pasar malam wtf.

guess we are truly soulmates <3

ur baby wtf