Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Been listening to this song a lot lately. Shemuel introduced this song to me the 2nd time i went to visit the Poh's family.

but aah, it took me like 3weeks before i really go and find out about this song from youtube.
It's kinda sad song...

Today went for dinner in my Pokok-pokok's house (aka Trecia the Cute) and Erwin. We talked about the story of a tree and two rubber tappers..

There is one tree in the piece of land.. Rubber tapper no.1 saw the tree and went to tap the milk out from the tree.. rubber tapper no.2 saw the incidence and decided to go to sleep..

HAHA, it'll be interesting if you actually manage to understand this story, cuz it is not meant to be understood, except for me, Trecia and Erwin..

It's a sad song.. @.@''' but cant help not listening cuz it's just too nice..
It's my favourite song and it'll be so touching if....

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Erwin Lee said...

Muahahhahaahhaha !!!!! Totally understand ! =D. Sigh, I needa kautim my own relationship issue too =(.

Aunty ah, ka lu kong hor..lu eh lang jin nia sui (pretty), xin pun sui ah ...wa kong jin eh ,bo pian lu eh ... ki kun (sleep) la, mai ane zha ceh ... ban ban lai

Northen Malaysian Hokkien rulez !

-your nephew-