Thursday, May 15, 2008

Passion Camp

These are some pics for ZPH Passion Camp. Didnt take that much pictures like last time, ahaha, but the best part was the beach, so more pics on that...!
stay tuned cuz more pics are coming!!
(waiting for Sara to pass me more pics)
Click here for link to what i have to say ----> HERE ^^
Night at camp.


heading to where my love is, hahaha..
THE BEACH la >.<'''


SIGNATURE POSE


=== Yan, me, Jac, Evan ===

(^^)

Uu Laaa Laa Yippie...!!!!!!! no words can express my happiness at the beach! hahahaha..

A must have SIGNATURE POSE wherever we go....!!!!!!
high high high higher!!!!
=== Ah Jia, me, YeeFang ===

Satisfied from jumping, we sat down, finally, hahahahaha...!!
Haiz.... hair kena blown like what.. LOL.. free hair-do from the wind, dont have to go to saloon ady, hahaa... all three of us wore black shirt le, hahahaha..
=== Ah Jia, me, Yee Fang ===

(^^)

Pretty Sara and me ^^. We both speak Hokkien neh.. Sara's from Penang and my mum's from Penang too.


Evan and me!!!!


My hair being blown by the wind, like "siao po" only ... hahahaha... LOL..!
but i like, when u see properly.. it reads "GOD LOVES ME!"


Indescribable beauty...

2 comments:

carmen said...

what is that camp all about?uh..i see nice jacket/winter coat that u r wearing..where u buy ar?haha.it sure keep u warm n safe from the cold..so,remember me when u wearing the jacket o..kakak (:

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

*cough*... yaya, the jacket, i know, i couldnt find the right colour with right size in TimeSquare... then u susah-payah with Nic go to Sunway Piramid search for that particular shop to collect this brown jacket size M for me...!!! if it's not becuz of u, i wudnt have such nice jacket liao! hahahaah

this camp is normally held during the Uni's Easter Break, something like our Chin Hock annual Youth Camp in December le. but this one has most the participants as uni students lor...