Saturday, May 17, 2008

one love undivided

Mmmm, i receive this utube song in Facebook..

Sometimes i do feel proud being a Malaysian, haha..

i miss ppl in Msia, mmmm not really of the national-scope, but on the hometown scope.. haha, i miss my family, hometown ppl, my church ppl, my goodgoodgood frens, all of them.. one of my good friends,Amy flew to US yesterday, dont know when will i see her again (i mean surely wil meet again but not in the coming two yrs) super love u to the max AMY..!!! but we have ONE LOVE UNDIVIDED, u know that kinda brotherly love that was shared between Jonathan and David in the bible..??

oh how i miss you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you....!!!

The lyrics:

Hold on brother hold on

The road is long,

we’re on stony ground

But I am strong and you ain’t heavy

Oh there’s misspoken truth that lies

Colours don’t bind oh no

What do they know? They speak falsely

Here in my home

I’ll tell you what it’s all about

There’s just one hope here in my heart

One love undivided

That’s what it’s all about

Please won’t you fall in one by one by one with me?


Fall in with me

Fall in fall in fall in with me

Push back sister won’t you push back?

Love won’t wait, just keep pushing on

Yes I’m strong, you ain’t heavy

Oh don’t you worry about that

What we have shadows can’t deny

Don’t you know it’s now or never?

(rap in Malay, Chinese, Tamil and English)

3 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

yep a really nice song...

Wee Peixin said...

me? hahah!!

Cxtreme said...

yo, wah rajin! wrote down the whole lyrics some more...GO STUDY!

anyway...u can write in to www.malaysianartistesforunity.info for them to link to u. also u can download the songs and videos from there...i'm waiting for the making of video to be out.

i super like the rap part!