Sunday, April 13, 2008

Untold Stories

When my housemates left the house at 8.20pm, i decided to give YuWan a call. I miss talking to her.

We both have to agree that there are things that we cant write in blog. even though i really love blog being the fact that i can express myself, yet there will always be things that i cant pen them down here.

I am feeling unhappy...

I feel life is not that fair, not that very fair since long time ago..
my childhood and teenage days was scarred with what "seem to be unending sea and roaring storm"..

but i know i have to go through it, because it's my obligation to people important to me..

Feel like my life has always have to be slightly different from my peers because of that..

Even though i do smile and laugh, but my laughter is not as loud nor as cheerful as them..

If the "seem to be unending raging sea and roaring storm" did not occur in my life, then probably i can do things that my peers are doing, and experience life like others..

I long to smile, with a pleasant smile and without burden on my shoulder.. probably that was yrs back, when i dont know about anything and was able to live life as if it was all fine...

what was posted in blog, may tell people of a cheerful and optimistic me.. but what was not written down is what only me and only God knows.. Untold stories that are shared between me and Almighty God..

Dear Daddy God, hold me in Your arms today, tomorrow and every day after. Let me run to You always and find my comfort in You alone. There is no one that i dare to turn to, other than You. Carry my burden and share my sadness. Help me to walk through this season with You. Thank You Daddy God. I know You love me, even more everyday. I love You too.

6 comments:

shiuhguyz said...

yea cheah yen, i strongly agree with u. Not everything we can tell in blog. So sad. It is actually a web log or diary of us but yet we can't write everything inside here..anyway, blog is not everything of our life. As what u said, He knows everything of us. Let Him to hold us tightly and never let go until the end of the day.

Huong Yu Wan said...

:)

My dear.. tried to message you before I slept last night but the message didn't get through until just now.. I hope you are feeling better right now.. :)

Thanks for calling :) I miss chatting with you too... but whenever I am reminded of this friend so far away from me, I thank God for creating this beautiful thing called friendship :)

When there is nobody I can share my problems with and it seems that I am alone, I'll go to God :) For in the shepherd of my soul alone I find understanding and I find... rest :) Truly, nobody knows me better than him :) How good it is to be known by the God who holds the universe in His hand!

:) Take care dear!

Unknown said...

Emm... What a depressed mood you are in. Just some comment. Life is always full of difficulties and challenges. Not just you alone, but everyone in the world. Just that we face different types of challenges. Without challenges, we will never grow. Will we study if there is no exam?? There is always something that "force" us to go foward. God is not unfair, but HE put into our lives challenges that suit our "standard". If we never go through a certain degree of difficulties, how are we going to face a greater difficulties? For example, how can we skip through primary school and go directly to secondary school? Last but not least, GOD definitely know better than us, because HE has a purpose for everyone of us. Honestly, you should be happy for still surviving after going through many years of difficulties and challenges. That means you have grown alot.

JyhMin said...

gluck.

carmen said...

i agree with wat chee commented.. i think that is a mature thinking.
keep up ur spirit and life for god,let his light and joy guide ur heart.we all love u cuz u r a good gal.hugs

siehjin said...

i don't know exactly what your "unending sea and roaring storm" was, that u had to go through... but i'm glad that you know God, and that in Him you are finding comfort, strength, and healing.

so may you be, continually held in His hand... Amen.=)