Saturday, April 12, 2008

Searching

It's Saturday, the day after my mid-sem exam..Well, not yet all, but it's 3/4 through... one more mid-sem paper but that 2 weeks away.. so i'm "chilling the feeling" now... what is "chilling the feeling" anyway.. haha..

I just visited my facebook and checking my old emails at the same time.. then i came upon this email, from facebook ,but in more detail, it's a Friend Request from Florence Leung..

I first had my computer at home when i was 15.. pretty late huh.. but that's the truth.. And the computer guy fixed this ICQ thing inside so i give it a try.. and the moment i was online in ICQ, i received my first ever online friend msg from this gal called Florence Leung Man Yan.. We chatted, she was nice.. and she suggested we became penpal.. i liked the idea very much.. a penpal of my age from Hong Kong, that'll be so so fun..
We exchanged address, and i was sceptical at first because her address does not have a postcode in it.. i asked if she was cheating me, but she said no and it was a honest request from her to be penpal.. no harm sending a letter, so i gave it a try...

2 weeks later, a letter from HongKong arrived in my mailbox...!!! it was the reply letter from her...! WOW i was so so so estatic to the max..!! and inside the letter she gave me her picture, she was in her sweather with another girl friend, taken in her classroom... and i really like the indea of having a Hong Kong friend... and she seems to be a nice good girl....!!!! and i like being her penpal so much.. in one of her letter, she sent me a yellow Winnie the Pooh handkerchief...!!! i love it so so so much...!!! it was my first ever cartoon handkerchief and a pretty one too...!!! i dare not use it cuz i want it to remain pretty and clean, and i still keep it till now...!!!
we continue corresponding letter... till...

i dunno when, prol when i was preparing to sit for my SPM that we stop corresponding letter.. and that time i was no longer on ICQ, i switched to MSN and somehow i just forgotten my ICQ user name and password... and i just lost contact with her..... sobz...

well, i tried writing her another letter early this year before i flew back to Perth, but there was no reply letter from her... then i realize that she actually Request Friend with me in facebook, i dunno what went wrong that i cant accept her request nor click into her facebook profile..

but i wanna find back my penpal, Florence Leung.. we shared stories inside letters, and we exchanged gift.. we even planned to meet each other one day when we grew up ( well, initially i told her my ambition was to be an air-stewardess, so i can catch a Hong Kong flight and meet up with her during my working period... isn't it sweet...???) .... but i lost her...

and so, after remembering that she actually did add me in facebook but something just went wrong, i decided to look for her again through facebook.. there were like 96 Florence Leungs in the facebook search result, i just sent some msg to possible few.. there's limit to the amount of email i can send in there, so i just send a few... How i wish one of them could be my penpal Florence Leung...

I am looking for my long lost penpal, Florence Leung from HongKong, she's my age and she's a lovely person...!!!

If anyone of u did see her, can u guys please let me know... i miss her, she's one of my teenage's bliss..

thanks......

No comments: