Friday, February 1, 2008

Random-ness

Long time ago one of my guy friends told me, ladies are a creature of emotions. I smiled meekly as I listen to his theory. I wonder how is that going to happen to me now that I’m reaching figure 21 in my counting of age.

Today is Friday. With a fight between my mum and bro kicking off the day, my mood takes a bad start and lasted till now. Not long after, I did a video clip using my phone which lasted about 2minutes. It was about one guy that I used to like. The sound track of the video clip was “Before I Fall in Love” by Coco Lee. The lyrics goes like this-

We’ve got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz my heart have been fool before
Am I just seeing what I want to see
Or is it true
Could you really be.

I’m at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burn
But I wanna take the chance
Oh please, give me a reason to believe
Say, you’re the one, that you’ll always be

Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know
Before I fall in love
Someone who stay around
Throughout my ups and downs
Please tell me now before I fall in love

It’s been so hard for me to give my heart away
But I would give my everything.
Just to hear you say.

Who say single lady doesn’t have relationship problem, haha. In fact, single lady could have been in the more fragile situation of constant struggle with their emotions and uncertainties.

Anyway, within two hours, my feeling becomes so complex. Emo. I don’t know where to start, what’s the course. I am stressing out.

After posting this random thought, I will head to Teluk Batik and sit there quietly. Maybe I will climb the rocks there and sit at the verge of the rocks. I want somewhere quiet. I’ve always wanted to go and sit by the beach since I came back to Sitiawan, although in the first place I was planning to go with friends. I guess me myself alone today will suffice.

I am not a super woman. One of the many days in a year, I can be emotional and feeling complex. I am just a girl, still learning how to walk out of her 20 and soon turning 21.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Yea,it is so true.Turning 21 makes me think a lot about my life..without any specific reason,I just got stressed up and feel kinda complex within..yet,I decided to put my trust in the true living God,believe that He will guide me thru my life=P

Yan Hua said...

you'r not the only one turning 21...

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

true.. all i have to do is BE STILL... who will learn how to be still if we are not being unstill.. haha