Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I miss I miss I miss you..

It is Monday, the fifth day of Chinese New Year. Almost everyone is back to their positions and daily obligations. And I am still here in Sitiawan, starting to miss everyone badly. I miss our PPW team. I miss my sis, Hannah, Amy, Sophia, Samantha, Nick, Kelvin, Tommy, B-Chai, ZeeWei, Samson, Tim and Des. And Ah Wee who always thinks of ways to bully me, I miss him too.

I miss my tambourine girls, Shirley, Janet, Michelle, Jin Yan, Jael, Shirlene, Christine, Jeng Chee, Laura and Chai Hui. I miss my hiphop dance members, Steven, Chin Hooi, Tee Han, Siu Zhen, Ah Hui, Kok Wai, Vivian and Jun Hao.

What is going through my mind now? All the times we spent together as a team, on duty or off duty.

I miss my sis for being my wonderfully loving care taker wherever I go. I miss Hannah around with her sweet smile and the time we hang out, just the two of us sweeping through all the boutiques in town at night to find a cheap CNY dress to no avail. I miss Amy’s dangerously contagious laughter, beware if you are not ready to laugh whole day then stay 10metres away from her. I miss Sophia always being a cute kid and sharing with me all her stuff. I miss Samantha being demure and quiet. I miss Nick being a guy with much more “jump-ier” and “laugh-ier” now. I miss Kelvin being the one representative from guys group who loves to take pictures as much as me, or probably more than me, haha. I miss B-Chai’s cold jokes and only-one-look-for-all-expressions face. I miss ZeeWei being the joker, always causing our abdominal muscle to cramp due to superbly excessive laughter and also the one who calls Amy as “nguai ki ai zhing”. I miss Tommy with his exaggerated stories. I miss Samson being the only guy who always remains sensible when everyone else is getting loose. I miss Ah Wee always saying I’m old like a grandma and fat, and calling the team to united-ly soak me in the swimming pool, nevertheless also the one pumping spiritual lessons into my life for many many years. I miss Lina who always is on my side and protect me from being bullied by Ah Wee. I miss Des who looks mature and serious, and when u travel long journey in his car, he can make u feel like jumping off the car that very instant hahaha. Tim din get to be with us most of the time due to the nature of his work, but there if there is one thing that I can learn from him that would be his confidence in expressing ideas and his outspokenness. I miss the team serving together, traveling long journey together, eating together (no no no shower together ok!!) , living together, drinking my almost tasteless Chinese herbal tea, taking pictures together, talking and joking together. I miss learning and playing “Chor Tai Di”, and the “squad up” punishments after game, haha. I miss I miss I miss...

I miss my tambourine girls. I miss them calling me “lau shi, lau shi, lau shi”… I miss chasing after Janet and she being the naughtiest girl, I miss pinching her rosy cheeks. I miss Jael being the gifted dancer and a helpful good sweet girl. I miss Laura’s shyness and her long silky straight hair. I miss Jin Yan being the youngest yet one of the talented tambourine dancers. I miss Michelle the spec-ky girl. I miss Shirley the beautiful one, and always helping me to “calm down” the hyperactive Janet. I miss their small petite body size, relatively I’m like a giant when I stand beside any of these girls. I miss their laughters and shouts. I miss all of them very very much.

I miss Steven’s chunk of white hair, and him sitting like a big boss and the only one who dares to bully me during dance practise, ggrrrrr. I miss Chin Hooi for his always so funny body moves during dance practice, and the whole team had good laugh man, good one to chill out the stressful atmosphere during practice. I miss Siu Zhen for always making the wrong moves and herself bursting out into laughter, and her being 45minutes late to practice causing me to burst into anger and tears. I miss Ah Hui for not being very ladylike, cuz I myself is not very ladylike either, so I have a companion, haha. I miss Kok Wai being always missing halfway through practice to have dinner with his family. I miss Jun Hao for being the “sshhh, don’t mention my name, I’m shy” guy who always prevents me from continuing my words whenever I want to correct his wrong moves. I miss Vivian for always sitting up straight, salute you, girl. I miss TeeHan for being the gentleman in the team, always helping me to carry the kettle-look-alike-radio.

Almost all of my days in Sitiawan were spent with these people. In my very very early post, I defined home as “people+love+time”, and God gave them all to me. I am truly blessed to feel at home here, not just because logically my house in is Sitiawan but the existence of them makes me feel even closer at home. I often hear from my friends that their holiday was boring and they were rusting at home, thus making me even more can’t help thanking God for the holiday that He has given me. This is because these people never fail to shower me with love, laughter and unforgettable memories everyday I am in Sitiawan. My holiday was never once boring or meaningless. In fact, I woke up feeling excited and looking up to the gatherings and dance practices.

I miss all, dearly……..

5 comments:

shiuhguyz said...

hey..ur chinese herbal tea stil ok la...not bad not bad. stil got taste la..haha..

Unknown said...

hahahah now dun miss me d.

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

shiuhguyz @ samson, heeheee... thank you for supporting my herbal tea...!!! miss u all so much...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

eujeen.... errr... ya... hahahahahahahahah... no la, we are all friends, it will be good if we all can gather man... saw the Easter Play 2007, great job man..!!!

shiuhguyz said...

hahaa...eh..time flies..the time for u to come back to M'sia is near again edi..hahaa....