Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do i stay or do i go back?

Someone told me today that I should start career planning now. He said that many scholars actually stayed back and work, and they managed to pay back the Government the amount of scholarship given, just within few years of working, which depends on our financial planning- meaning if we have less financial burdens we can pay back Government faster. So that means, if I want to stay back in Perth after I graduate, I should actually start looking for a job in pharmacy NOW, because I will have to fulfill 500hours of work before I graduate so that I can actually work as a registered pharmacist in Perth. But the issue now is, do I want to stay back in Perth when I graduate? Who cares how I feel. What matters is what God’s will is for me when I graduate. Yea, what is God’s will.

Let say, if I stay in Perth, I’ll earn really a lot a lot and I can pay back Government. Well, that’s the furthest I can see. What do I get if I stay back? A much higher pay (that’s all???) , and that’s very tempting, undoubtedly…

If I go back to Malaysia, I will have to work with the Government for years, with not a very high pay and probably a less challenging job requirement, boooo... But I will have a thing that I shall accomplish then, that is MY PPW vision. MY PW vision is really really huge, and it is a whole life thing. Alright, I will talk about MY PPW vision in coming post. You guys just read ahead and at least get an idea of what I’m feeling NOW. Once God put me in MY PPW, I can’t think of any way that I can get out from there. Even if Ah Wee kick me out, I will be thick faced and insisted on staying in, hahahaha… but seriously! I have God’s vision to accomplish in Sitiawan and generally in Malaysia, IF I GO BACK AFTER GRADUATING. It is God’s vision for the team and I’ve committed myself to His will and the team. So by right, I shouldn’t be considering about staying back in Perth, because obviously I am going back to Malaysia and fulfill God’s vision for the team and the people! And so it will be!

So, do I stay or I go back? Many people will say “Pray and see what is God’s will”. Yup, I know that. I am doing it.

But sometimes, when conversation like this spark off, I just somehow, think… should I stay or should I go back?

And by the way, I can’t see myself getting married to a guy and staying in Perth, no no NO… It is either I really love Malaysia ( urm well, hahaha) or.. Somehow I just don’t feel so. I think the latter one makes more sense, haha.

And so the conclusion is, I do not have to think about the 500 hours of working in pharmacy before graduating, hihiihiihi..
And that indirectly indicates that I have stronger reason to go back Sitiawan for a while during my summer break.

However, it would be good to work a while during summer break to gain more experience and knowledge.

So, probably I will work for a month?? And then STILL go back Malaysia. Yippie…!!!!

No comments: