Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today i recieved my results for some of the tests conducted few days ago. It was really really low. I passed but it was so so so low compared to the total average mark of the rest of the 150 students.... I was very upset and discouraged.......

after the lab session, i went to do grocery shopping with Janica. Once i reached home and unpacked the groceries, i went straight to my room....

I questioned God , "why why ... why .... why...??"
I prayed, i kept quiet... i asked God to be merciful to me.. to grant me grace... to help me.... i kept quiet again... then i prayed to Him to help me to give thanks no matter what..

After prayer, i decided to flip the bible and continue reading from where i stopped.. it was in Romans 8... as i read... this passage strucked me that.. nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can seperate me from the love of God...

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes Jesus loves me, Yes Jesus loves me, the bible tells me so!!!

I thank God that through his words He assures me that He loves me still, and He is teaching me the lesson that nothing, absolutely nothing, not HARDSHIP, not BAD RESULTS, not DISCOURAGEMENT, not even death (nor life) can seperate His love.

He holds nothing back from us, he wil gives them all freely to us, cuz He has given His most precious Son to us. What else can He not bless us with?


How weak am i to forget about His love when situations turns unfavorable!!

i will believe in His words, i will hope and i will rejoice!


Lord God forgive me for my lack of faith and lack of love. Forgive me that i did not fix my eyes on you when i get bad results. Forgive me for questioning what You have given to me. Father God, i asked again for You to be merciful and gracious onto me. Open my eyes to Your unending love and Your goodness for all the time. thank you Lord so much for your beautiful promises, and i will continue to proclaim that only You have the control over my life. Father Lord as i try my best to study, so please also continue to grant grace and mercy in my studies Lord. Bless me and i will bring Your blessings to Your temple to dedicate it all back to You for Your glory. Amen.


=)

1 comment:

JerK said...

sudd super active update your blog ha