Friday, May 22, 2009

Roses are red
skies are blue
sugar is sweet
and so are you!!!

Janica brought back 7 Red Roses from uni when she did her group presentation about some florist business..
They are so RED...!!!!! and so beautiful...!
but i think Malaysian roses smell better. ^^ all roses bring delight to the soul!

Yesterday we're in Abacus lab studying. Two of my frens and me were there. One friend called and asked if we wanted anything from MacD and it was already about 11pm. I wanted coke, my another fren wanted fries. So this fren of mine made the smartest-cum-loveliest decision ever! He bought a Meal- there's coke, fries and a burger of choice!!! on top of that, he got to buy this Bored(BOARD) Game at only $1 when he purchased a meal from MacD. muahahahahah!!

i think he somehow figured out this bored(BOARD) game suits me alot... so he gave it to me... =.=''' but it was very nice one, and i am yet to explore how to play this Trivial Pursuit. thanks thanks!!!! i love it a lot....!!!! ^^

nontheless, there's lots of questions in the cards to which the answers i hav absolutely no idea about. He and her, however, know most of the answers to all the questions.... >.<''' no wonder this Bored(BOARD) Game suits me, it's like a general knowledge education session for me , wahahahahahahahah!!!

No comments: