Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some wierd feeling makes me wanna post some pictures in blog. hasnt been doing so for so long, hahahaha ^^ And i changed my hairstyle as u can see here...

then i rebond it so it looked straight... and i went to Belgium, hence the pic u see now..

Then i bomb my hair again and went to China for holiday....

LoL lame.. hahaha, just becuz i realized that my webcam has this function where i can choose my vitual hairstyle, colour, sunnies, caps, etc, so i thought it was pretty interesting at that time of life (3am weekdays studying)...
.One of the days when my mood was sky rocket high... i was inspired by this Apricot Almond Cake and so i decided to bake..


3 Batches.. and gave them to my cell members. and my housemates too ^^.


When we're in the class waiting for Kevin Betty to come and teach us calculations for Pharmacokinetics.

Saturday when i went to UWA service with Javier for the Baptism Workshop. We're 10minutes early, the weather was fantastic, the riverside was inviting, so we went for a brief stroll.. and guess what!!!! i saw TWO DOLPHINS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE....!!! they were swimming side by side, so near to riverside tat i can even see their eyes, wakakakaakak... so excited in from of younger ppl..... >.<'''

Fenny lent me this movie which i've always wanted to watch, and i lent it to a fren of mine who also, enjoyed it as much as i do!

Bid farewell to my dear Pris, miss her dearly.......

Celebrated YeeFang's 21st sweet birthday...!!! heehee... ^^

Caught lying on the computer tables on friday night when studying =.='''

Trecia who took the pic, of which she was also caught picnic-ing in the room, wakakakakaka....!!!!!

Once yearly (annually LOR) home grown orange harvest in autumn!!! this batch promises more sweetness and amount.. in short, IMPROVED QUALITY AND QUANTITY, heheheheeh....!!!!!

the strawberry and peach are for this wonderfabuloso cheese cake, which we (me,Javier,Zhen Ping) made for Andre's 1/4 of century Birthday last friday...!!! kekekekkeee...

Was my first cake.. but not for my bf, wahahahahaha..




Okie, now try your(my) best for finals!!! pray for the rest!!! and then i can enjoy winter when mum and aunt comes over ^^

Psalms 37:4
Delight yourselves in the Lord
and he will give you
the desires of your heart.

4 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

i LOVE all your FOODS!!!!!!! look yummmy!!!!! btw, don't let any guys catch you lying on the table again...

Yi Tyeng said...

Cheah Yen, when you wanna bake for me ah? I see you everyday but you never bring even one small slice for me also... Sob sob sob...

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

tsk tsk tsk.. yityeng, i know i promised chicken soup to you!!!! i will remember!!! winter break!!!!!!

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

ling weng! nvm, no one saw!!!! muahahaha.. but if they cannot accept my ugly side, then they are not for me then... huuhuuuhuu ^^