Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh one more thing that i cant imagine, is how am i going to be able to accept a guy paying for me.. like, if i can walk to church, i dont need a car to fetch me.. if i can get myself to that place, then i'll go, otherwise i'll just stay at home.. if i have the money to buy things i want, then i'll buy, otherwise i choose not to buy than having a guy to spend money on me.. i just cant imagine that.. i mean, if i can do it by my own ability, i will do it, i wont let guys to do it for me.. sounds like i am very prideful right >____<... like i am only used to using my parents money.. and Peter's, kakakkakakaka, he "chia" me makan a few times liao ler.. and Lin Foong's..

when i found out the pink quilt cover that my frens over here gave to me for my bday actually cost around $70 bucks, i wanna faint man...!!!! no need to spend so much...!! i can buy myself, if i cant afford to buy $70, i'll go for the cheaper one lor! but i really appreaciate the pink quilt cover lor, SO SO SO SO PRETTY AND LOVELY...!!! ok will talk bout it more in my coming bday post, hahahahah...!

i told my sis just now bout how i feel when people spend on me (yea, i know i very random while talking) .. she laughed, then said she used to feel like what i feel now, but i'll change when i start to Paktor.. i doubt, i dont know... we'll see...

8 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha, u will know when u start to paktor, yeah =P

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

jessica, u paktor ady right...!!!!!!!! hiiihiiihiii....!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

har =.= no!

Ang Gu Gu said...

Its just being gentleman for guys to pay actually. But if its just about spending money for a gf i dont think thats good..now economy not good..must save save together for future..Hehe

Pwinncess said...

I got spend money for you one lar? I thought its you spend money for me cause imma super stingy one wtc hahahaha!

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

i meant to mean, i dun mind using ur money, muahahahahahaha...!!

true to the max, u're stingy to the max...!!!!!!! but got VERY few times ler, u pay for my tid bits during recess time in school... FAINT...!!!!!!!!!!

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

LinFoong: at least u know i spend for u...!!!!!! >_____<

FAINT FAINT FAINT FAINT FAINT FAINT...!!!!

Anonymous said...

lots of fainting going on in here~