Thursday, June 19, 2008

My holiday officially started yesterday, it was the last day of our exams. Yea, of course I am glad…! ^^

The night right after exam, a few friends and me went out for Gelare night, at the same time celebrating YiJia’s 21st birthday. Ok ok photos will be uploaded soon k…!! I know I always say that, haha.. patience.. it’s not easy to gather all the pictures..

So anyway, I’ve already listed out a number of things that I wanna accomplish I this one month.



to ____ _____
(I’m sorry hey, I really cant tell u guys bout it ^^ it has always been my childhood dream, whether or not I make it, we’ll evaluate at the end of this year and hopefully by that time I can thankfully announce this good news to all of u la ya! AND PLEASE NO IT’S NOT ABOUT BGR…!!!)


to write letter to my dear Luis…!!
cuz he has wrote to me again ^^.. He says "goodbye with a hug" so sweet ^^..
And also write letters to some other friends..



to KNIT...!!!
finally my sis sent over my little knitting kit.. this was something i did like 3.5yrs ago.. it was left undone cuz no one in town(the one that i know of) knows how to knit the nexk part of the sweater...
after such a long period, finally i am excited to revive the Knitting Semangat in me again... haha.. mmm anyone knows any good websites that teach knitting to beginners..?? or anywhere in Perth that offers help..????????? i wanna finish my knitting, oh well it is part of my housewife dream as well..







to read books!!!
oh ya, to date, plus the two books that I received for my bday presents, I’ve a total of 6 books UNREAD... I am serious bout reading them!! ^^ I am not kidding =P




to spend time with Tracey...!!!!

havent been catchinh up with her for so LOOOOONG time...!!!!

to make some study planning
based on my performance this sem, I seriously think I need better study plan next sem or elsei’ll be crying again when the exam comes.. huuhuuhuu…




to get some birthday dates of my frens =P
I am forgetful YESH I am…..




to look for white spotlight for my room.
i dun like the orange light in here.. it’s dim and I gotta strain my eyes if I study on my bed without the super bright table lamp. I don’t know why some other people says it’s better with orange light, but not for me, cuz I can FEEL that I’m straining my eyes, and it’s not comfortable.
ppl say Bunnings have it, will drop by next week >____<






to make calender (which i did finish just yesterday night) ^^
the thing with Guild calender that i have here is that there is no space for me to write stuff there. nah, but the one i just did yesterday nite (as u can see), has HUGE LOTS of space for me to write down important meetings, events, reminders and even draw and conteng...!!! hahahah.. guess i wont forget so many things anymore after having this home-made calender.. kihkihkihkihkih..

No comments: