Sunday, February 1, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYG5P-erhUU&feature=related
before anything else, please click into this Youtube link cuz it's a very nice song, i'm learning this song now ^^ love it!!!!!

Curtin Sem 1 Orientation 2009 is all over my head... booking of Guild house common room, prayer meeting, YA cars availability, beach event, IO... not to forget, testimony for Community Service which is like one week late from its duedate...!!!!

but i decided to dedicate tonight to a friend very dear in my life... Miss Huong Yu Wan....!!!

she arrived from KL to perth on thursday night, gonna spend 24hrs here and then flying off to Melb on friday midnight...!!!

we talked to sleep on thursday night ^^ and we wore exactly the same tshirt too!!!!

the next morning, after chatting with one of my hometown fren, i went to living room to spend time with her.. yuwan was playing several songs through her laptop while i was lying beside her eating fruits,overlooking the view of Stannard St outside the window.. the weather was fine.. in the kitchen, red bean soup was busy boiling to cook.. all was sweet and peaceful...
friendship offers queitness that soothes the soul..

so after waiting for YanPin and Greg and his sister to come and collect the steamboat pot, me and yuwan headed to Vic Park, we took the bus ^^
other nice restaurants were closed...!!! apa pasal?? i dunno either, so we ended up in this Han's Cafe.. the food was nice, the onwer of the reataurant wasnt rlly, the owner was shouting at the top of her voice towards her husband la, etc etc, hahahaha, kinda scary.. but that was fine...!!!! cuz...
Friendship provides perfect company when situation around seems so messed up...
there was 20mins left so we crossed the road to Baskin Robins... wanted to have my all time favourite, green tea ice cream....!!!! will only take this one from Baskin Robins, wouldnt settle for others ^^


while yuwan had her Vanilla-plus-choc-cookies, i think!!!!! hahaha.. see she was so happy ^^ so so so pretty...!!
one more shot!!!!! ^^

then after finishing the ice cream, crossed the road again to the bus stop, waited for bus ^^

before we came out for lunch, yuwan was teaching me how to play this song called "Wo Xu Yao Ni Zai Wo Sheng Ming Zhong" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYG5P-erhUU&feature=related) ... it was the song introduced to me by Priscilla, then then taught by yuwan tat very afternoon...!!! felt in love straight away...!!
i saw that Yuwan has the song book with this song in it, so i was half-jokingly saying "yuwan, i know what i want for my 22nd birthday ady!!!! i want a photocopy of ur song book, can can can..????" ...
i know la me super beh paiseh.... haiz... but that's means yuwan is very dear and close to me, that i can be myself, and be honest with her about my dreams and desire, about every single thing...!!!! and the best part is, i know she wouldnt mind at all me putting forth my request like that to her ^^ .....!!!!
but eventually i made a photocopy of that particular page from her, and i was pretty sure that's it...!!! and for the rest of the afternoon we're stil at home, i kept on making noises
"yuwan, teach me pls"..
"yuwan, come come teach me now"...
" i shower later la, i wanna learn now, yuwan so teach me"...
"yuwan teach me"....
"yuwan how ah, cannot play"...
"yuwan, huuhuuhuu so hard to play oh"...
"yuwan i wanna learn"... wah i was making noises, alot... like really alot....!!!
...
.....
.......
.........
i didnt realize at all..
until, two days later, which was today, sunday after church, when i came home and accidentally saw my name on a white envelope, placed neatly on the black shelf in the living room....!!!! i was a lil surprised..!!!
and right underneath of the envelope i recognised the song book....!!!!!!
i almost went teary eyes!!!!
i knew it has to be from yuwan!!!!!
no other person!
i opened the envelope and in it was my 22nd birthday card....!!!!!!!!
sobs sobs....
she's the sweetest...!! i knew she brought the songbook from her hometown so that she can play songs from the book when she's in Melb..and she definitely loves playing gospel songs with the piano....!!
but now she gave me her precious songbook, just bcuz i was making noises and i wanted to learn the song so badly... she gave to me things that are precious to her....
friendship gives what is most precious..
now i want the whole wide world to know God blessed me with such a wonderful friend.. one who has changed my perspectives and challenged me to be a better person... she taught me the lesson of loving and forgiving, the lesson of true giving, the lesson of faithfulness.....
yuwan!!!!!! i hope u see this blog!!!!! i will strive to practise harder and so that one day, i wil be able to send a perfect song to you....!!!!!! wanna make u proud and glad, make ur songbook worthwhile...!!!!

in the bus, she sent me to my work place while i had confident in her that she can find her way back to my house!!!! she did! she's a very smart gal...!!!!!
yuwan as cute as ever....!!!!!! she might look cute, but her life speaks of a volume much more greater than this post can contain....!!!!

Yuwan @ my love !!!!!!!!!!!
4.45pm, clock is ticking, time for me to leave to work... otherwise, wud have spend extra 3hrs with her.. but i am very grateful already for having her around for 20hrs....!!!!!!!!!!
thank you, yuwan for all u've done....!!!!!

3 comments:

Eunice said...

...i miss yu wan too... =(

and all of you, as well !!

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

eunice....!!!!!! ^^ yuwan is always a wonderful friend to ppl around her !!!

Anonymous said...

pistachio ice cream!!!?? i want!!! TT_TT