Sunday, December 7, 2008

huuuuhuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu.....

today, Dayong and Darrel showed me what is friends....

Friends are the one that will be there for you when you least expected......

huuuhuuuuhuuu, really feel like crying now.....

i came back from Chemist Warehouse's company annual christmas dinner, and it was 1.30am already.. later morning we have church... and as i was entering my room as usual, the doorknob couldnt be twisted.. my gosh, who lock the door...!!!! cuz it was so late already and i was sleepy, i started to behave furiously........... i search frantically for my phone cuz i wanna ring up Darrel, and realized i left my phone in Allen's car (my neighbour + church fren + colleague) so i woke Jaclyn up... used her phone to call Allen, and got Allen to pass me my phone thru the wall........ climbed on a chair cuz the wall was so high, got the phone from Allen.. and rang up Dayong, he immediately said they'll be coming to my house NOW... in less than one minute, Dayong and Darrel arrived in my house, huuuhuuuhuuu, wanna cry ady............


(p/s: history of my housekeys...
i lost my housekey, so i lost my room key as well.. i duplicated house key from jaclyn, so everything was fine, just that i dun have key to my own room.. but i have never lock my door room anyway!! so it doesnt make any difference when i dun have my room key... mana tahu, later after this incident, Jaclyn and me postulated that Yeefang locked my room door after she drop by to pick up her stuff from my room while i was out for company's christmas dinner.. hence, i came back and couldnt enter into my room cuz it was locked!!!!!!! )

(p/s: History of my housemates being locked outside, all except me..
Janica locked herself outside before but it was easily opened using card... while Jaclyn and Evangeline on seperate occasion locked themselves outside before as well, and on both occasion, have to ring up our landlady to get the spare key..in Jaclyn's case,it was afternoon so the landlady have to drive all the way down to our house to open door for her, mind you one hour drive ok... in Evangeline's case, it was nearing midnight, so we got Genesis the always so helpful guy, to speed in his sports car all the way to landlady's house to take the spare key)

with such history among all my housemates, i was fearful that i wil have no way to go into my room... Darrel took out his rows of cards but i sort of disappointedly told him that my room couldnt be easily opened like Janica's room due to different architecture of my roomdoor... but Darrel sorta ignored me and continued doing his thing-crack open my door using cards..... and in less than 2mins, TAH DAH the door was opened....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they went back home, even successfully refused the chocolate i was offering to them...!!!!!

my gosh, i couldnt believe it!!!!! such a short time, less than 5mins!!!!! and my door was opened...!!!! i can sleep in comfort of my bed.... and online to blog bout it...!!!

Dayong and Darrel, today i feel so Gan Dong... wanna cry.... huuhuhuuhuu...
you guys are there for me when i least expected....!!!! btw, what r u guys doing at 1.30am not sleeping...?????

i feel i'm such a bad example of friends to people around me..........

thank you Dayong and Darrel for tonight...! that i can sleep in my room on my own bed, not in the living room having no cloths to change and etc.... huuhuuuhuuuu.....

you guys are very bery awesome people...!! i will try to be a better friend to people around me now......!!!!

No comments: