Saturday, December 20, 2008

1. Thank God. Exam results were out on the 10th of December, and i've passed all my papers. which means i'm officially 50% graduating.. I knew it has to be God. I knew this time i received peace from God. peace during study weeks, peace in the exam halls, peace at nights (well there were two nights i freaked out la, sorry), peace in holidaying while holidaying and peace in checking my exam results. i was very encouraged by my cell members especially, that every single day without fail, the sms with verses and encouragement would circle around. every morning i woke up with sms from Esther (our cellgroup leader), and the members.

2. i read this book called The Heavenly Man. It was about the real story of this man called Brother Yun since he was young. many miracles happened as he grew up, being persecuted and suffered as believer of Christ. God did so many unbelievable things in his life that even i myself find it hard to believe. but it is a life changing book, i feel ashamed of myself... Quote from the cover of the book, "you may start reading this book on your couch, but you will end up kneeling on your knees"....

3. i started practising my _ _ _ _ _ back. long way to go, but i will persevere and continue to find time to practise.

4. i love spending time with people. they are all important people. not only close friends, there's landlord's family, coursemates, cellgroup people, friends from melbourne, friends from hometown.. so many of them.. if i were me three years ago, i wouldnt even bother to know their names, cuz i always think i'm satisfied having only few friends, and they are all close friends... but when i eventually realized the importance of building relationship with people, was when God changed me from inside out. First enabling me to embrace God's love for ALL people, thus reaching out to them by building a strong friendship and showing good example. it's not easy to build strong friendship with strangers, definite it require energy, time, effort, concious decision to constantly have the right attitude and making right choice of action. i love and enjoy spending time with people now, all because God so love the WORLD, not only a selected few people, but EVERYONE of them.

5. i stil love people.

6. i havent started my part of preparation for Passion Orientation week......

7. I went shopping for some stuff for my family!!! ^^, i love my sis a lot, i got her a very bery cool phone, dresses and some tops... i think my bro need to look less Ah Beng, so i got him nice pants, heeheehee... i want my parents to live a healthier life, so i got them supplementary pills.. i wanna give them more than this.. in due time, i will want to give them more.. and more and more... because i love my family!!! i love my Papa, my Mami, my sis and my bro whom i grew up fighting with.. heeheehee.. well, i shop for myself too.. a fair bit.. hhihihihi...

8. seriously a lot pics.. but havent got time to upload... huuhuuuhuu............

9. i received this wonderfabulous CD copy from Samson.. by 31st Dec 2008, i will be able to put it in my blog.. it's the FIRST CD FROM MY PPW TEAM....!!!!!!!!

10. i'll be cell leading this coming semester. i think it'll be great taking another step of faith in serving God.. it will be great season in my life, to learn and to grow.. i will follow the faith of my leaders and be a good leader.. i will want to change lives and be a guidance to people too.. i wanna live out my faith, i wanna do what i always proclaim when i sing " i will live for you all of my days"...

11. i am still single!!!!!!!!!!!! me stil thinking... seriously alot people around me getting attached.. but nevertheless, there's also people around me who chosed to stay single for various reasons.. as for me, i havent have the conviction to start paktor-ing.. i dont know who will it be.. i have peace to serve God as who i am now.. in fact, i might not be able to serve well if i'm attached.. if this is the cross that i am to carry for this season, i really pray that God will give me peace in my emotional struggles, and patience to wait for the right time and right man... yes, He will....!!!!

12. i havent have time to catch up with Lin Foong, Hannah and Peter, i miss them so badly...!!!!

13. my darlings, Yuwan and Jessica came over to Perth!!!! what a bliss ^^

14. i've received 5 christmas presents so far, so super the HAPPIE ^^

15. i am writing/drawing down my dreams and secrets in this special diary which i got as christmas present, heehee....

15. it's sunday Service- Christmas Celebration in 8 hours time and i shall go to bed now..

Good nightzzz people.. thanks for being faithful to my blog...

i will always miss blogging and posting up pics..!!!

1 comment:

Caine said...

you may be single now, but i'm sure you've got lots of admirers.. Mr right is waiting for you =)

Congratulations on passing your units...

Should show me around sitiawan someday..lol