Thursday, August 23, 2007

2.28pm 23Aug2007

today is thursday.
it's 2.29pm by now.

just finished my chemistry and phrmaceutics lecture at 2pm.
instead of headign to main cafe, i decided to come to library ( COUGH*)
not to study.. just to hang around..

my finger pressed the button 3 in lift and it brought me to level three of this building.
i saw many many computers, DELL desktops.

i found an empty seat and sat down, facing a black DELL desktop.
checked my mail, both yahoo and hotmail. also friendster.
received new comments from linfoong darling, pauline sweeat gal, and allie dearie.
left some comments in their friendster pages. weehee..!

pretty much nothing to do, so i came to this amazing page.
though it is less visited by other people, i like it.
cuz it has me inside.

it is now 2.32pm.
think it is time for me to pack my bag and leave.
cuz i have pharmaceutical biology tutorial class at 3pm.

btw.
next week will be a school free week.
it is meant to be study break.
ya, i need to catch up in my studies.
i need to spend less time "lazy-ing" around.
i need to arrange my timetable.
i want to vacumn my room.
do laundry.
call my mum, sis, dad and bro.
call linfoong darling.
call hannah as well.
i want to cook porridge.
i want to go to bed before 12.30am.

i want to read bible more.
=>

2.37pm.
time is running.
bye from me.
do not miss me too much.
i'll be back home soon.


signing off now.


..........
...............
........................

^^

1 comment:

George said...

boo! haha decided to drop by your blog a bit :P so nice... so many photos